Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Final Intro Blog

It's finally time for the final blog assignment. It's the fourth quarter, and let me just say I'm relieved. Even though I'll miss blogging on thursday, this has as been a time consuming project. But what project isn't? I felt very pleased with my third quarter blog grade as a whole. I will admit that I started a little late, but I was able to pull it out. Maybe I'm finally starting to get the hang of this blogging thing. My response length has improved and I might even say I'm getting more creative. I still need to improve my analyzing skills, but those will come with time. As a whole though, I enjoyed the blogging project. I liked how it was more laid back than writing a paper, but I still feel it helped my writing and anazlying this year. Now with only one more quarter left I'm ready to finish strong and end on a good note. I think my fourth quarter book will help me end with a "bang", as well.

 My final Read For A Lifetime book is Rules of Attraction. I read Perfect Chemistry when it first came out a couple years ago and loved it, so I thought I would enjoy Rules of Attraction just the same. My favorite genre to read for fun is teen romance novels. There is something very entertaining about a very unrealistic romantic story. What can I say, I'm a girl, I like to dream. the plot for Rules of Attraction is very similar to Perfect Chemistry. Or at least that's what I understood from reading the cover of the book. In Rules of Attraction, Carlos is the bad boy and Kiara is the good girl. Very similar to Perfect Chemistry with Alex, Carlos' order brother, bring the bad boy at first, and Brittany being the good girl. Alex changes into this sweet young man while Brittany and him fall madly in love. I have a feeling that Rules of Attraction will be very similar, but predictably makes it fun. I can't wait to share more with you guys about my feelings for the book.
 Until next time, Simone

Have you read this book? If so, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Caroline from Fremd! My friend Ali loves these series, and hearing that you like these books as well makes me want to give it a try. The plot seems fun and easy to follow, but not boring or dragging on. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete