Thursday, September 29, 2011

Heres What I Think...

Emalee, i enjoy how honeset and straight forward you are. It's refreshing to see a student give their 100 percent honest opinion on a specfic assignment or class. Sometimes students will feel the need to say they enjoy the assignement just to stay on the teachers good side. Your completely honest, and i love it. The book you chose to read looked like an emotional rollercoaster. I look forward to hearing your opinions on the struggles the main character faces on a day to day basis. You said there were only two books you saw yourself reading, and I think you should be more open to other possibilities. I think it would surprise you what other books you might enjoy.
-Simone




Macie, I'm very impressed with the pictures you were able to find to represent the book you read. At first glance at this book I didn't think i would be interested in it. It seemed, for lack of a better word, depressing. Your pictures really intrigued me though. After each picture i wanted to know what was going to happen next. I think this book is very relatable to students in high school. Good job with your picture collage, keep it up! -Simone


Melinda, I think you were able to find a song that represented the book you read very well. While I haven't read the book, I felt like the description really showed the connection very well. You also were able to find a classical song that wasn't too boring or just kept dragging on. I think this is very well developed and thought through. I know you took the appropriate time in class to find the perfect song. Good job! -Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment